Saturday, January 23, 2010

...panasnya model @ dailychilli...

  • Name: Amylia Nastasha Aziz
  • Campus: College of Life
  • Favorite food: Western food, especially pizza
  • Dream partner: Must be caring family man who must accept and support my acting career
  • Hobby: Shopping
  • Vital stats: 33B, 23, 33, Height: 167.4cm
  • Message          Myparents were so strict that when I first started out as a model, I hadto make up all sorts of excuses to my parents in order to go out forthe photo-shoots.
  • Name: Intan Shafinas Kasim
  • Campus: Universiti Sains Malaysia '07
  • Favorite food: Anything spicy
  • Dream partner: An older man who listens to what I say just like my present boyfriend
  • Hobby: See movies and youth activities
  • Vital stats: 34-26-35
  • Message       Iwant to be financially independent and not depend on anyone. That iswhy I have started a cleaning business. Once my business earns me afive figure income, I will be satisfied

Portal dailychilli neh...mengadakan ruangan babes & hunks...neh yg dua neh jika dibelek namanya cam Muslim..yg lelain bangsa lain larr kan...gambar dah panas...kenyataan derang boleh tahan gak...mahasiswa USM lak sorang tu..camna tuh???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tinggalkan Komen Anda Sini: